Thursday, February 23, 2012

drapes and color inspiration with a dash of flora

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well good morning. I have drapes on my mind. Window treatments can be so ridiculously expensive..especially if one can not sew and wants something custom. Today I have children's spaces on the brain and had in my mind that I wanted something solid in color. I then thought about checking IKEA or other retail establishments but was afraid I would be very limited to the colors I could choose from. Then while surfing the web I found a line that had some wonderful looking colors. I'm not too sure about the quality but I am willing to give them a shot because they are great colors at a great price. The colors in fact remind me of J. Crew Spring and a bunch of paint chips that I recently picked up from Sherwin Williams. Once decisions are made then I think this is a great season to top off any look with a great flora..like that of Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric, no?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those curtains are the best find I've seen all day! $29 for flamingo pink floor-length beauties?!!! Get. Out.

Natalie said...

I recently went to IKEA on a hunt for curtains, and the colors they have are either really dark or not what I need for my cheery nursery/guest room. I am loving these! And love that they are kid friendly (flame retardant).

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I've got curtains on the brain too - and was considering dying an old pair I have to get the right color. But I think this is an even better idea!! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I'm so obsessed with that fig fabric- simply MUST use it somewhere! And wowzers...what a great find on the curtain panels!!!