Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

Wow, it's Monday again.  Where does the time go?  Did you know there are only 4 more Mondays (not including today) until Christmas?  Besides the fact that I am cameraless & besides the fact that I lost my car in a mall parking lot for an hour while I had all the kids by myself on a Saturday, I'm good.  Life tends to get a little more busy this time of year & just as long as I remember this season's buzz words, we are good...right?  If I were to say it was a moody Monday though then I wouldn't mind spending the day in any one of the below rooms.  Just a hint of dark blue always seems to stir the moody pot a bit.








Oh just had to throw the below Christmas photo in.  It is after all blue.



How could anybody ever be moody after seeing the below photo?  Goodness that little sweet bundle of cuteness makes anything look good.  Are you even kidding me Lisa?


{beautiful baby Goldie}
The Etsy shop is almost up and running.  I can't wait to share some of the most fabulous pictures my friend took.  In fact she did such a great job that I almost can't wait for our upcoming family pictures;-)

6 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...

I hadn't even looked at it that way - only 4 Mondays left - Eeek!

Anonymous said...

wow 4 mondays!??

i'm sooo excited for this christmas!!! hope you have a great monday =)

nest of posies said...

look at that baby goldie. what a bundle of chubby beauty!!! can't wait to see the family pics, the shop, and all your other treasures.

happy monday!!!

Camille said...

That patio picture with the amazing lights makes me want to have a party. (Or, more correctly, it makes me want to be invited to a party. I don't host very well. Unlike SOME people. Who are hostess to the mostess people. Ahem.)

paula said...

That first image has been in inspiration folder for awhile. I love everything about it. So fun about the etsy shop.

Laura said...

I'm loving that Christmas photo! And Etsy shop? CAN'T WAIT for that to open!!